Rhyno’s has a successful 42 year track-record in HVAC/R, and we’ve added Plumbing and Sheet Metal fabrication to expand our service to residential and commercial customers. Our team of Red Seal specialists in HVAC/R, Oil, Gas, Plumbing, and Sheet Metal grows every year. With our mentoring, quality, and safety programs, we keep raising the bar on performance. Strong Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Service Operations teams support our amazing field technicians and our growing customer base. We are an energized team who are focused on growing our business to bring our service excellence to customers across our region. From one-day installations to multi-phase construction projects, our team is dedicated to ensuring every solution matches its customer’s needs.
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to join our team and deliver exceptional customer service experience to internal and external customers. While your primary focus will be accounts payable and billing, you will have opportunities to cross-train on inventory, receivables, collections and financial reporting so you can develop a strong career track in the accounting and finance discipline. As the company grows, you will have a variety of opportunities to expand your career.
- Organize and post incoming vendor invoices to appropriate projects and accounts.
- Create weekly Accounts Payable Disbursement plan and review with Controller.
- Produce checks and EFT batches and obtain approvals for release.
- Manage all day to day vendor communication to protect our strong supplier relationships.
- Post incoming payment from customers.
- Prepare bank deposit file daily.
- Enter and/or review workorder information to create customer invoices.
- Setup new vendor accounts and conduct periodic data audits on vendor and customer data.
- Provide assistance to other Accounting and Administration Team members as needed.
- Diploma in Business Administration or Accounting or education and experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail, skills with math and numbers, comfort with new technology
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint)
- Ability to stay positive, focused, and productive in a dynamic project coordination environment
- A demonstrated commitment to personal and professional development
- Ability to accept and adapt to feedback provided through our defined coaching program
- A fiercely optimistic, positive, and resilient mindset
To apply: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizational Reporting Profile:
- Reports to the Accounting Manager
- Competitive Wage, Group RRSP, Excellent Benefits, Excellent Workplace Culture.
We have opportunities in Halifax, Bridgewater, and other areas for the following:
Our team of Red Seal specialists in HVAC/R, Oil, Gas, Plumbing, and Sheet Metal grows as we add to our Apprentice team every year. With our mentoring, quality, and safety programs, we keep raising the bar on performance. We have strong Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Service Operations teams to support our amazing field technicians and our growing customer base.
We are looking for team-oriented HVAC/R technicians to deliver the high-calibre customer service experience we provide our customers. Our goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention, and increases profitability while consistently following Rhyno’s core values, safety, and quality standards.
This long-term career opportunity might appeal to you if you can contribute the following:
· Provide service & customer support during field visits.
· Manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
· Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
· Produce timely and detailed service reports.
· Follow company procedures and protocols.
· Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization.
· Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefing.
· Must have Red Seal certification in HVAC/R.
· Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment.
· Familiar with mobile tools and applications.
· Ability to adapt to changing work schedules.
· Interest in learning emerging technology of our industry
Rhyno’s provides its employees with a generous compensation plan that includes competitive hourly wages, a full benefits plan, additional paid holidays, Group RRSP, and several other industry leading benefits.
· Please email your resume and a brief cover letter to our Join Our Team address: email@example.com
Does this job sound like the perfect role for someone you know? Refer your friend (email us their contact information to start the conversation), and if they join our team, you both get a referral bonus!**
**After successful completion of a minimum employment term.
Job Type: Full-time