Rhyno’s has a successful 42 year track-record in HVAC/R, and we’ve added Plumbing and Sheet Metal fabrication to better serve our growing list of commercial, residential, industrial, and marine customers.
We have opportunities in Halifax, Bridgewater, and other areas.
Our team of Red Seal specialists in HVAC/R, Oil, Gas, Plumbing, and Sheet Metal grows as we add to our Apprentice team every year. With our mentoring, quality, and safety programs, we keep raising the bar on performance. We have strong Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Service Operations teams to support our amazing field technicians and our growing customer base.
We are looking for team-oriented HVAC/R technicians to deliver the high-calibre customer service experience we provide our customers. Our goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention, and increases profitability while consistently following Rhyno’s core values, safety, and quality standards.
This long-term career opportunity might appeal to you if you can contribute the following:
· Provide service & customer support during field visits.
· Manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
· Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
· Produce timely and detailed service reports.
· Follow company procedures and protocols.
· Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization.
· Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefing.
· Must have Red Seal certification in HVAC/R.
· Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment.
· Familiar with mobile tools and applications.
· Ability to adapt to changing work schedules.
· Interest in learning emerging technology of our industry
Rhyno’s provides its employees with a generous compensation plan that includes competitive hourly wages, a full benefits plan, additional paid holidays, Group RRSP, and several other industry leading benefits.
· Please email your resume and a brief cover letter to Joinourteam@rhynosltd.com
Does this job sound like the perfect role for someone you know? Refer your friend (email us their contact information to start the conversation), and if they join our team, you both get a referral bonus!**
**After successful completion of a minimum employment term.